• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger King Mafia Signup - Signup Closed

This 100%. I miss the days where we pumped out great big man after great big man like it was nothing.

Yeah he was great. And then he was ruined by the deacs. SAD

He’s probably an awesome assistant when someone else is giving him 5 stars to mold

If any of you Kansas guys want to write a check to Currie for $15M, you all can have Manning back.

For real though feel like you got Turner Gill'd.

Top assistant at a blueblood with track record of molding raw prospects into All-American bigs =/= Turner Gill

I partied with turner gills daughter the year before he became our HC. Kinda suspicious she was at KU the year Mangino got fired

Top assistant at a blueblood with track record of molding raw prospects into All-American bigs =/= Turner Gill

Ah yes the raw talent

Wayne Simien, Julian Wright, Darrell Arthur, Darnell Jackson, Sasha Kaun, Cole Aldrich, Marcus Morris, Markieff Morris, Thomas Robinson, and Jeff Withey.

Pretty crazy that all of those dudes were trash in the league.

Marcus Morris shoots 100% against the sixers that’s all I know

Lol are we not talking about college basketball?

Its funny how schools with shit college bball just care about nba lol

The NBA is a clearly superior product and the only reason anyone cares about college basketball is because it was fun to get loaded and go to the games as a student.

Depends on when you were in school. Back in the 90s and early 00s early entry wasn’t too common and the NBA hadn’t figured out that HS entrants weren’t all that great. Back then college was a better product. The NBA has really figured itself out over the last decade or so.

Depends on when you were in school. Back in the 90s and early 00s early entry wasn’t too common and the NBA hadn’t figured out that HS entrants weren’t all that great. Back then college was a better product. The NBA has really figured itself out over the last decade or so.

Very accurate

I say we just start the game here and we can deal with our roles later after bym figures this game out

The NBA is a clearly superior product and the only reason anyone cares about college basketball is because it was fun to get loaded and go to the games as a student.

exactly this

try to watch a college basketball game where you don't have a strong rooting interest, I dare you

I was college >>>> NBA for the first 23ish years of my life, but it's not even close now

Yup. I loved college basketball as a kid and still watch a decent amount but it’s barely even the same sport as the NBA. It’s like watching church league.

Yep

Back