• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger King Mafia Signup - Signup Closed

Can we like, do that anyway? That sounds super fun

OK let's set this up. It has to be D14, right? Because if he's maf he will likely give us his whole team and if he's not maf, rommy will get mad that we are killing him D1 3 times in a row and then we just majo rommy.

OK let's set this up. It has to be D14, right? Because if he's maf he will likely give us his whole team and if he's not maf, rommy will get mad that we are killing him D1 3 times in a row and then we just majo rommy.

giphy.gif

My inbox is full so I'll just be playing the game blind and each night sending BYM a different name in case I have a power. Good luck all

I’m a one shot vig with telekinesis and 3 teeth.

He posted some really really bad fire bill self hot takes in 2019 on the phog. That’s the last I remember seeing him

He posted some really really bad fire bill self hot takes in 2019 on the phog. That’s the last I remember seeing him

I mean totally makes sense. If you can't win the conference 15 years in a row, why bother

Would gladly take him back to be our big man coach

This 100%. I miss the days where we pumped out great big man after great big man like it was nothing.

Back