• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger King Mafia Signup - Signup Closed

yes please, unless you need a co-mod, fine with that too

I ought not play the Tiger King game on account of my work schedule next week, but would like to play LOTR game the following week

please and thank you

I just started watching this show tonight. These people are insane.

Bump for any last minute additions.

Gotta be a n0 kill, right?

Carole Fucking BASKIN killed her husband to kick all this shit off

tiger-king-meme.jpg

* Carole Baskin’s 2nd husband.

Remember, she met tiger food when she was fleeing her first husband.

And all this was started off by Carole trying to lobby against some of the things the sketchy zoos were doing, like taking cubs from mothers.

If there's not an insane cop in this game, I'm gonna be disappointed. Hell, if half of the roles aren't insane, I'm gonna be disappointed.

Tiger King is grotesque. Somebody (Werner Herzog?) needs to do a documentary on why such average film-making, utter lack of care for the subject, directorial weaponization of the truth, sexism, and under-class condescension fascinated a country, the same country that elected Donald John Fuckstick

Last edited:
Tiger King is grotesque. Somebody (Werner Herzog?) needs to do a documentary on why such average film-making, utter lack of care for the subject, directorial weaponization of the truth, sexism, and under-class condescension fascinated a country, the same country that elected Donald John Fuckstick

I dont understand most of this paragraph. I thought it was great.

Great post. I couldn't handle the show. That there are more tigers in captivity in the US than everywhere else in the world in the wild is devastatingly sad. None of these tigers can ever be re-wilded, so it's all just tantamount to animal abuse, and breeding animals solely to abuse them. Brutal. Really want that big cat legislation to pass.

I can own a tiger for 2 grand and have somebody fucking killed for 3 grand.

USA! USA! USA!

Great post. I couldn't handle the show. That there are more tigers in captivity in the US than everywhere else in the world in the wild is devastatingly sad. None of these tigers can ever be re-wilded, so it's all just tantamount to animal abuse, and breeding animals solely to abuse them. Brutal. Really want that big cat legislation to pass.

Roles have already gone out and you’re Carol?

Carol sucks too. Wife has some secret scoops bc of her job but she is not a force for good in the tiger conservation world either.

Back