• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger King Mafia Signup - Signup Closed

Did anybody honestly miss the NCAA Tournament except as an annual ritual or because your team specifically is good?

Did anybody honestly miss the NCAA Tournament except as an annual ritual or because your team specifically is good?

I did. I'll concede that college basketball has fallen off considerably but the tourney is still great theater. Great games magically appear in March and it's a great gambling event.

I say we just start the game here and we can deal with our roles later after bym figures this game out

***MOD NOTE: DeacdeTejas is Stump***

Coming in to start the thread, eat some lunch and send out roles.

Yes. I love it, even when we suck.

We had a neighborhood party scheduled that we had to cancel for the tourney.

NCAAT is still amazing tv regardless of your sentiments about NCAA versus NBA.

Do the deacs know their board was hacked by russians. Knew that pirsig fella was a little off.

Back