• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tinder and the Dawn of the “Dating Apocalypse”

I don't understand how anybody can think they're going to get away with cheating in this day and age.

I don't understand how anybody can think they're going to get away with cheating in this day and age.

You would think that, but people do get away with it. So that's probably why many think they can

You would think that, but people do get away with it. So that's probably why many think they can

this. i can see why people would THINK they're goign to get away with it... but ultimately, nobody should be surprised when they're caught.

What dumb article. Tinder sucks now. It was actually kind of cool and worthwhile a year or two ago. It's gone through the same cycle as every other dating service and fad.

It's not a sign of the dating apocalypse. Olds gonna old.

What dumb article. Tinder sucks now. It was actually kind of cool and worthwhile a year or two ago. It's gone through the same cycle as every other dating service and fad.

So everyone's getting laid 5x a week off Tinder these days except Brasky is my take.

why does it suck now?

There's got to be a story out there of a guy who swiped right on his mom.

why does it suck now?

Can't speak for the rest of the world but in Austin the quality and quantity of talent has dropped significantly. I never really used it except to look at babez when I was bored but all my single friends had moved to Hinge, the one where the chick picks you, or some other more exclusive shit. I can personally speak to Tinder being hot fire previous to my last relationship (so late 2013- early 2014) but once that ended and I was single again it seemed like everyone was over it.

Although my older friends (35+) who were successful and got into Tinder later than the rest of us seemed to be cleaning up with girls who wanted the older dude.

(NoideaDeac)

I used Tinder briefly from November-December of last year and it was obvious by then that it had jumped the shark. Every other profile looked like a trying-too-hard attempt to get noticed on Best of Tinder (r/tinder) on reddit.

Then again, at 30, it's entirely possible that I've jumped the shark myself.

I have to admit a certain amount of jealousy for the current generation and how easy it is for them to get laid. But basically, it is easy for them to do just about anything these days. When the shit hits the fan, this generation is gonna be the whiniest bunch of bitches yet. They already are and they have everything.

ELC, if they'd had Tinder when you were in your prime, you'd have been getting blumpkins every single night of the week in the very dirtiest dive bar and titty bar shitters in all of Winston-Salem.

ELC, if they'd had Tinder when you were in your prime, you'd have been getting blumpkins every single night of the week in the very dirtiest dive bar and titty bar shitters in all of Winston-Salem.

At least I would've been getting something.

I have to admit a certain amount of jealousy for the current generation and how easy it is for them to get laid. But basically, it is easy for them to do just about anything these days. When the shit hits the fan, this generation is gonna be the whiniest bunch of bitches yet. They already are and they have everything.

ELC is just jelly someone's gonna beat his ultra-hybrid STD he worked so hard to create

Back