• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tinder and the Dawn of the “Dating Apocalypse”

have to hand it to the boomers+ for wading through the bush.

like trench warfare; im glad our generation didn't have to do it but I respect the hell out of the vets

like trench warfare; im glad our generation didn't have to do it but I respect the hell out of the vets

It felt like we were accomplishing something. I can't stand to overhear dudes talking about having to work around a semi bush when going down on a chick. What pussies this generation is.

It felt like we were accomplishing something. I can't stand to overhear dudes talking about having to work around a semi bush when going down on a chick. What pussies this generation is.

You hear a lot of that?

:D

As to the flannel shirts and baggy jeans - It was a form of camouflage that offered a mystique to getting laid that todays guys miss out on. What was really underneath there? I mean, a semi-baggy pair of faded Levi's (the greatest thing ever back then) gave you enough information to determine if you wanted her, but there was still some mystery about what was underneath them and that sweater. It was enticing as shit. Nowadays you pretty much see it all before you even meet. I'm not complaining about women's fashion by any stretch, just sayin

:D

As to the flannel shirts and baggy jeans - It was a form of camouflage that offered a mystique to getting laid that todays guys miss out on. What was really underneath there? I mean, a semi-baggy pair of faded Levi's (the greatest thing ever back then) gave you enough information to determine if you wanted her, but there was still some mystery about what was underneath them and that sweater. It was enticing as shit. Nowadays you pretty much see it all before you even meet. I'm not complaining about women's fashion by any stretch, just sayin

this is venturing into palma "boobs are better in bras than naked" territory

boner times:

Abaya-And-Burqa.jpg

Definitely a 1 though. Assuming that's a female.

It was always interesting to go to the bathroom afterwards and have pubes on your chin and face and on the roof of your mouth.

It was always interesting to go to the bathroom afterwards and have pubes on your chin and face and on the roof of your mouth.

"Interesting" would not be my first word choice in that situation.

I'm surprised you boys graduated with all the pussy eating a fucking you claim to have been doing.

Back