• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TNF: Browns At Steelers

Ben taking snaps...might come back in.

You can say what you want about Ben (most of it is true) but he is one tough motherfucker.

I'm ready to see an AFC bracket with Tebow, TJ Yates, Charlie Batch, and whoever the Pats have as a backup at the quarterback positions.

This is bizarre. He can't put ANY weight on that leg

For those of us who have blown out our ankles in the past, just think about what kind of shape he is going to be in tomorrow morning!

I respect the hell out of his toughness but I have to question his smarts. He should not be playing right now.

It's cool, that's not the ankle he needs to plant and rape... Err throw.

This is the first time I've watched the Browns this year..... They really sucks (sorry boom).

Hillis' longest rush is 3 yards, and McCoy can't throw the ball (or isn't allowed to throw the ball) more than 10 yards.

I'm ready to see an AFC bracket with Tebow, TJ Yates, Charlie Batch, and whoever the Pats have as a backup at the quarterback positions.

Former MSU QB I believe... Check that, didn't they get the Arkansas QB, Mallet?

The Browns might have the worst rush D I have ever seen

I'm confused. They seem to be running the ball just fine. Why do they need Ben?

Back