• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TNF: Browns At Steelers

Well, there goes James Harrison's paycheck

Jesus Christ, bro. How much is Harrison gonna get fined this time?

I always tried to defend him but that is just a dirty and stupid hit. None of these guys even try to tackle anymore.

DIRTY-HIT-HARRISON.gif

lol

@CaseMcCoy6: How bout you fine James Harrison something more than money... The boy cheap!

I know this isn't popular opinion but he's from old generation. Hit hard put crown of helmet on chin. It a shit play and he needs to adjust but it's not as dirty as people think.

I know this isn't popular opinion but he's from old generation. Hit hard put crown of helmet on chin. It a shit play and he needs to adjust but it's not as dirty as people think.

The dude is 33, it's not like he learned to play football back when there weren't facemasks. Dudes as dirty as they come and needs to be fined a lot more than $50 grand here or $75 grand there.

Dirty hits to the players are when you go for the knees, that being said, he is a dumbass for hitting McCoy helmet to helmet. If he gets suspended it hurts the team, especially at the end of the season.

I like the hit.....then again, The Assassin was one of my favorite NFL players.

Girls in public restrooms fear him but I guarantee his teammates love him. Tough dude.

The dude is 33, it's not like he learned to play football back when there weren't facemasks. Dudes as dirty as they come and needs to be fined a lot more than $50 grand here or $75 grand there.

Dick Butkus, Jack Lambert, Leroy "Too Tall" Jones, Carl Eller, Randy White, LC Greenwood, John Matuszak, Ted Hendricks, Bruce Smith, Otis Sistrunk, Merlin Olsen, Howie Long, Deacon Jones all make Harrison look tame. Different time I guess, but that was the football I grew up on. I still think Goodell is a titty baby.

:D

Dick Butkus, Jack Lambert, Leroy "Too Tall" Jones, Carl Eller, Randy White, LC Greenwood, John Matuszak, Ted Hendricks, Bruce Smith, Otis Sistrunk, Merlin Olsen, Howie Long, Deacon Jones all make Harrison look tame. Different time I guess, but that was the football I grew up on. I still think Goodell is a titty baby.

:D

Oh I agree, Goodell and the league have gone totally belly up and are pussifying the league.

That said I do think any of the guys you mentioned would have played differently if they could have seen into the future and seen how there peers bodys and minds have deteriorated due to all the blows to the head they took. Some of these guys are really sad to see now.

Back