• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TOB's bullshit "players love BZ story" rebuttal...rant/diatribe/own story

To the best of my knowledge, DGreen is the only one who actually likes Bz. Who is the other one???

Great post. If I was 18 and on scholarship, I don't think I'd be to critical of the guy who is keeping me on the outside of the McDonalds counter. "I hate BZZ" = "Would you like fries with that".

Sorry 76, but that post reeks of that "those boys are lucky we let them into Wake" attitude. If anything, we know that Wake Forest basketball players can transfer elsewhere to get an education.

Great post. If I was 18 and on scholarship, I don't think I'd be to critical of the guy who is keeping me on the outside of the McDonalds counter. "I hate BZZ" = "Would you like fries with that".

Racist. Just so disturbingly racist.

What you just said implies that CMM, or other *black* guys on the team, would be minimum wage workers, at best, without athletic skills.
You understand that is racist, right?

Does the "76" represent when you graduated from Wake? Or just an homage to how you wish the country was 237 years ago today?

'MURICA. We've come so far.

The rising sophomores think that Bz knows his Xs and Os, just has trouble communicating them. They love Battle, Chill, and each other.

Won't name names but after the NC State upset victory, a certain player remarked, "Bz is probably walking around downtown Winston with his nuts out."

The rising sophomores think that Bz knows his Xs and Os, just has trouble communicating them. They love Battle, Chill, and each other.

Won't name names but after the NC State upset victory, a certain player remarked, "Bz is probably walking around downtown Winston with his nuts out."

Okay, that is funny.

Wait, what? Bzzz has nuts?!

while guys on the other board make comments disparaging black people, our board has a black dude making a HOF post showing how much they are out of the loop

It ain't like this board doesn't have a fair number of people who tread really close to racist line.

To the best of my knowledge, DGreen is the only one who actually likes Bz. Who is the other one???

i don't understand why they sign on to a coach they don't like? do they not realize at the time of signing he's an idiot?

i don't understand why they sign on to a coach they don't like? do they not realize at the time of signing he's an idiot?

I am sure he (and all coaches) typically will tell them what they want to hear during the recruiting process. Then they get to know them on a whole different level while playing for him.

oh, yeah i guess it is easy to mislead kids. kids should look at the facts/recent history before deciding on a coach.

oh, yeah i guess it is easy to mislead kids. kids should look at the facts/recent history before deciding on a coach.

Same lies that mislead old rich guys.

What you just said implies that CMM, or other *black* guys on the team, would be minimum wage workers, at best, without athletic skills.
You understand that is racist, right?
Only black people work at McD's? I did in HS, and was able to get in to and graduate from Wake. My manager was a college gradute and told me "if you want my job, you better stay in school". The teenage unemployment rate is in the high 20%. Those players are better off keeping their mouths shut and staying in school. Do you see racism in everything?

Last edited:
As every thread continues to prove, a lot of Wake fans are not knowledgeable about the program and will simply send in their monetary support checks without knowing what's going on within the department and programs. If they stopped and looked around they'd see something that is in awful shape and they'd wonder how it got that way. It's the years of not being held accountable and people just donating blindly.

I'm not disparaging those of you who still donate because you know what's going on and choose to donate for other reasons. I'm disparaging the people who continue to donate but have absolutely no knowledge of what is going on.

Back