• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TOB's bullshit "players love BZ story" rebuttal...rant/diatribe/own story

I am sure he (and all coaches) typically will tell them what they want to hear during the recruiting process. Then they get to know them on a whole different level while playing for him.

oh, yeah i guess it is easy to mislead kids. kids should look at the facts/recent history before deciding on a coach.

Or they like the school and thought Buzz would have been fired by now.

I honestly don't think you can trust a 20 year old kid to be honest I. Either direction on bzd grobe or wellman. If I'm going to dismiss cmm's support of bzd the. I have to dismiss three football players comments as well.

I a tually don't give a shot want a scholly athlete thinks about the ad. Just like I don't give a shit what some Georgia red neck thinks about Obama. It's predictable but immaterial.

But more fat fuck drunk cig stories please. Those might have legs

I honestly don't think you can trust a 20 year old kid to be honest I. Either direction on bzd grobe or wellman. If I'm going to dismiss cmm's support of bzd the. I have to dismiss three football players comments as well.

I a tually don't give a shot want a scholly athlete thinks about the ad. Just like I don't give a shit what some Georgia red neck thinks about Obama. It's predictable but immaterial.

But more fat fuck drunk cig stories please. Those might have legs

Jesus Christ. Did you have a stroke while typing this?

Fair point on the first half of your post. Poor choice of words on my part. But my point stands.

The second half of the post epitomizes all thats wrong with this board. Any info that supports the 'Bz bad. Wellman worse." tribal mindset around here Is hailed as unassailable while those who cast doubts are labeled os other board kook aid drinkers. Sad state of affairs.

Before [Redacted]'s first season started I drew a bright line in the sand. I stated that if [Redacted] didn't win 18 games by his third season that he should be fired within twenty-four hours of our last game.

I went further to state if Wellman didn't fire him for that he should be fired as well for not doing his job.

Bob, High major D1 basketball is not Tball. We keep score and maintain season-long W/L records.

There is no rational justification for [Redacted] keeping his job.

Before [Redacted]'s first season started I drew a bright line in the sand. I stated that if [Redacted] didn't win 18 games by his third season that he should be fired within twenty-four hours of our last game.

I went further to state if Wellman didn't fire him for that he should be fired as well for not doing his job.

Bob, High major D1 basketball is not Tball. We keep score and maintain season-long W/L records.

There is no rational justification for [Redacted] keeping his job.

Rj did this. He also supported Buzz for his first 2 years.. something that I never could do.

Fire the clown!!

Rj did this. He also supported Buzz for his first 2 years.. something that I never could do.

Fire the clown!!

Depends how you define support. rj never called for his head, but he also didn't give endorsements. He just said it was too soon to know for sure. It was a benefit of the doubt situation that maybe Bzdickhead would be able to work it out.

also...... if we keep finishing last in the ACC then who cares if the players like the coach?

Depends how you define support. rj never called for his head, but he also didn't give endorsements. He just said it was too soon to know for sure. It was a benefit of the doubt situation that maybe Bzdickhead would be able to work it out.

A lot of us were "Bz Wait and See" Well we waited and now it's time to shitcan Bz.

That's what the delusional Bz supporters don't acknowledge while neatly and conveniently categorizing Fire Bz crowd as lunatic fringe. A lot of us didn't come to the conclusion Bz was an awful coach until after he more than proved himself as an awful coach.

They would like to believe anyone who wants Bz fired is carrying a torch and not making rational decisions. It's actually pretty good propaganda.

I keep thinking that Ron will be starring in "Despicable Me 3" and the holier than thou sanctimonious crowd from TOB will make up all his minions. "Haha, first I destroyed Wake athletics. next year - the NCAA tournament, then the world. Muh ha ha ha ha ha"

A lot of us didn't come to the conclusion Bz was an awful coach until after he more than proved himself as an awful coach.

There are some people in Colorado saying "we told you so..." But [Redacted] was going to be the next Krzyzewski so let's keep the faith, be good little fans, get behind this coach, and ride his ascendency to a string of Final Fours and National Titles.

A lot of us were "Bz Wait and See" Well we waited and now it's time to shitcan Bz.

That's what the delusional Bz supporters don't acknowledge while neatly and conveniently categorizing Fire Bz crowd as lunatic fringe. A lot of us didn't come to the conclusion Bz was an awful coach until after he more than proved himself as an awful coach.

They would like to believe anyone who wants Bz fired is carrying a torch and not making rational decisions. It's actually pretty good propaganda.

I'm embarrassed to say it in hindsight, but took me a year to jump the wait-and-see wagon. TOB's narrative of sheep mentality couldn't be further from the truth. It took three years of SHIT to get this board to the 99% BuzzOut mark.

In fact, there has not been a *single* "rational" BuzzIn case made in well over a year. Not a single one. We're well passed that point.

I thought he was a terrible hire from day one. Doesn't mean I didn't give him a chance.

Of course, nothing that has happened since then has been positive, which is something the apologists conveniently ignore.

I think we all miss the point. As long as RW is at the helm(Wake's, not NCAA), we have a coach for life, regardless of Bz's incompetency. What other AD who listens to their fan base(and most do as RW did when we wanted Dino out) would have not fired Bz at least by the end of his third year?

Thought it was a terrible hire to start with, talked myself into it over the summer, and then turned after UNC-W.

Back