• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tokyo Olympics

nice guy but his politics are a good bit different from mine

we were on opposite sides of a student debate around the 2004 presidential election

nice guy but his politics are a good bit different from mine

we were on opposite sides of a student debate around the 2004 presidential election
Uh yeah, totally. You should have gone to youth and government! We'd have been on the same side. Plus my bill to legalize public nudity after dark needed more support.

Uh yeah, totally. You should have gone to youth and government! We'd have been on the same side. Plus my bill to legalize public nudity after dark needed more support.

To be fair, you named it “Lights Out Dicks Out.”

Men's Boxing looking at 3 gold medal matches. Pretty dope. Real excited about Keyshawn Davis, have had the chance to watch 2 of his 3 pro fights, one in person. Looks like he could add some exciting depth to a loaded lightweight division.

Tips off at 10:30 (EDT) tonight on (allegedly) NBC:

USA vs. France spread: USA -12.5
USA vs. France over-under: 175.5 points
USA vs. France money line: USA -900, France +600
USA: Seeking fourth consecutive gold medal in men's basketball
FRA: Still unbeaten at the Olympics in Tokyo

NBA Players on the French Team:

Rudy Gobert
Nicolas Batum
Evan Fournier
Timothé Luwawu-Cabarrot
Frank Ntilikina

Last edited:
If you haven’t seen it yet, check out the end of Gable Steveson’s win in the freestyle wrestling heavyweight gold medal match. 2 takedowns last 10 seconds for the win.

If you haven’t seen it yet, check out the end of Gable Steveson’s win in the freestyle wrestling heavyweight gold medal match. 2 takedowns last 10 seconds for the win.

Incredible finish.

USA Wrestling has been super impressive so far.

Seidel gets bronze in marathon. One of the 2-3 best performances for US so far.

Haha nice. My bill senior year was to kick Greensboro out of the state of NC and it was not accepted for debate. Which was the goal since having to present your bill was way more work.

Instead I spent my evening drinking beers at State, skipped lame ass committee meeting in the morning to recover and then dominated the legislature in the afternoons.

Good times.

Seidel has an incredible story.

I probably post this every four years, but I'll post it again. The USOPC needs to develop an infrastructure for identifying American athletes who excel in sports or events that aren't offered in the Olympics and recruit them into Olympic sports. This country has a huge surplus of football players who could possibly be world-class at other sports with the proper coaching, time, and effort. Same goes for great high school athletes who may not be college level at their sport or great college athletes who may not be pro level, but could possibly switch to another sport. I'm sure the US could find enough college basketball players to field a competitive handball team. We've got to do it for 2028 anyway.

France has a 7-2 dude named Moustapha Fall who is in no way related to Tacko Fall. Crazy.

Gobert was out for awhile despite not being in foul trouble. He's the key for France.

Gobert with 4 fouls in the game in obvious fouling situation and of course he fouls out. Nice coaching by France.

Gobert was dominant just sitting in the paint. Then they had him chasing KD around.

Crazy how much a team of some of the best players in the NBA depended so heavily on KD.

Back