• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tokyo Olympics

I never liked him very much as an NBA player. I never liked him very much as a collegiate player. But I must finally say what many already knew, that Draymond Green is one hell of a basketball player. His team needs it, he will do it. Hats off to him.

Last edited:
I never liked him very much as an NBA player. I never liked him very much as a collegiate player. But I must finally say what many already knew, that Draymond Green is one hell of a basketball player. His team needs it, he will do it. Hats off to him.

His knock away of the free throw late in the game was a really heads up play.

Nelly Korda wins gold in Women's Golf. Playoff for silver and bronze.

So does the US catch or surpass China for gold medals today?

Or not likely?

I’m not sure what’s left, etc.

Men’s 1500m about to start. Think it’ll go fast so we will see what kind of shape Hocker is really in.

Men’s 1500m about to start. Think it’ll go fast so we will see what kind of shape Hocker is really in.

Jakob and Cheruiyot wisely took it out and did not let it turn into a kicker's finish (semis went out in 2:37 and 2:40, today was 2:33 and change)

Hopefully Hocker learns from this and gets a little stronger - he can't cede that much ground early against that level of competition

Our women’s 4x400 team is insane. Just pure smoke. Won by 5 seconds.

And 400 isn’t even the best event for any of them right? An 800m, two 400m hurdlers, and Felix who obviously does a lot but I think 200m is her best event.

Rhythmic gymnastics…

sunglasses-amazed.gif

They can throw a ball like 20 feet in the air and catch it with the back of their knees. Nuts.

Hassan is absolutely incredible, just unthinkable Olympics. Probably the most impressive of the whole games, in my opinion, and perhaps the greatest t&f performance since Emil Zatopek tripled the 5k, 10k, marathon, winning three golds in 1952.

But man I was getting pissed off watching Hassan clip Gidey's ankles the entire race. She was getting so angry too.

Just watched this on USA. Wow. Sousa had no chance. The commentators were lauding the undefeated Ukrainian for staying aggressive despite winning both rounds. And then boom.

Back