• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tokyo Olympics

Christ get that girl some water

"I did it! I'm so tired. Please drink a beer for me"

- Molly Seidel (former acc athlete?)

Solid race from Rupp. Kipchoge the uncontested GOAT. Only third man in history to defend title in Olympic marathon. Also other medals and the only human being to break 2hrs in marathon

He smashed a 14:30 5k at 30k to drop the field.

Also, as of now, 28 of 105 DNFed

I think that’s the first time I’ve watched a marathon from start to finish. Good stuff.

Big night tonight with USA playing for women’s hoops gold vs Japan and women’s volleyball gold vs. Brazil.

I’ve been debating with myself about the design (striping, etc.) of the Olympic basketball.

Pretty sure I really don’t like it.

Ladies got this.

I think that’s the first time I’ve watched a marathon from start to finish. Good stuff.

Big night tonight with USA playing for women’s hoops gold vs Japan and women’s volleyball gold vs. Brazil.

We’re two back from China in golds, so we need both. Then we tie them and smash the tiebreaker with a 20+ overall medals lead.

Now one behind China…and if I’m reading this schedule right, we’ve got three remaining opportunities for gold and China has one.

C’mon.

USA women's basketball is greatest Olympic dynasty ever. Awesome job.

Tied with China. Got gold in the cycling omnium.

China has a women’s boxing gold and USA has women’s volleyball and two men’s boxing coming up.

Dominant performance by USA women’s volleyball. They just wore Brazil out.

We’re 1 gold ahead…should be guaranteed no worse than a tie for most gold medals!

Looks like China will not get another…USA going to win the gold medal count!

Back