• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tonya Harding

She looked pretty good in Playboy, and that was December of 1998. ELC's way off here.

She did look good in Playboy but never had a rack like she as now. Whoa Nellie!!

Katarina+Witt+Laureus+World+Sports+Awards+L56Xka5IUQUl.jpg

Kristi Yamaguchi obviously.

Tara Lipinsky was young for my time but she has aged well.

Michelle Kwan of course.

Fun fact: She and Brett Hedican live(d) (not sure if they are still in Raleigh?) up the street from one of my good friends.

Last edited:
Seriously, just wanted someone to whack her in the face and shut her up. What a drama queen.

Kerrigan at the time was the stereotype ice skater. Total prima donna bitch with a heart of ice. The way she carried on the the Olympics before the medal ceremony was classic, as was her attitude at DisneyWorld. And her agent's ex-wife probablely has little good to say about her. Plus, she has horse teeth.

Away from skating, she's had some bad stuff happen. Her mother was blind and her brother killed her father.

That was another factor that made the story compelling. Both Kerrigan and Harding were unlikeable.

Kerrigan was on SNL around that time and she was painfully bad. Sandler was laughing at her.

Yeah. It was definitely portrayed as "uppity elitist chick vs. white trash."

It's a shame because over the last 30 years, there have been far more interesting and engaging women's figure skaters who should have commanded our attention.

Watched the 30 for 30 last night. Didn't think they did a good job of capturing the Kerrigan backlash. Thought it was pretty powerful when Tonya's childhood friend (who had some great archival footage) said of course Tonya was involved. Cut immediately to Tonya saying the people that know her know she didn't have anything to do with it.

I probably spanked it to Tonya Harding back in the day. The blue eyes / blond bangs / pokin'-out-butt was a good look 20 years ago. But when I saw her on 30-for-30 I wanted to puke. She has not aged well.

She looked pretty good in Playboy, and that was December of 1998. ELC's way off here.

And she did Playboy because she had been out of the public eye since 1988.

And Yamaguchi never did much for me, but I grew up around millions of Asians so that's understandable. For an Asian, she was average at best.

Yeah. It was definitely portrayed as "uppity elitist chick vs. white trash."

It's a shame because over the last 30 years, there have been far more interesting and engaging women's figure skaters who should have commanded our attention.

Except Kerrigan was not elitest. Her dad was a welder. More like blue collar versus trailer trash. Kerrigan certainly acted higher brow than her background. Harding was dirt poor and had no problem admitting it.

I was getting at how Kerrigan acted.

glad I'm not the only one who would have banged Tanya Harding 20 years ago. I caught serious grief from friends for admitting that back in the day. Today's Tanya Harding...woof.

Tonya Harding is insane. You can tell she still hates Kerrigan. She is totally delusional. Of course she was in on it. She is the only person that she claims that she wasn't involved.

Perxactly. Green eyed jealously monster has hit and she ain't done nothing wrong. Her shoestring broke and she busted out crying, then could not perform the triple axel, double camel toe loop.

I think the biggest change that came from that incident is that it changed people's perceptions of female figure skaters. Since then, they are no longer viewed as sequined sex objects but instead are now solely judged based on their athletic capabilities, as evidenced by the tags here.

Tonya still holds a lot of anger doesn't she? WOW

glad I'm not the only one who would have banged Tanya Harding 20 years ago. I caught serious grief from friends for admitting that back in the day. Today's Tanya Harding...woof.

She lost whatever spankability she had with that sex tape that showed her pancake titties.

----------
Tapatalk.

I don't dig Asian chicks, but the "Kristi Yummycoochie" tag made me laugh out loud.

Back