• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top 15 Cities to Visit

Been to 13, 11, 3 and lived in 2

Chang Mai is the titties. Siem Reap is cool too, just way more tourist saturated than CM.

Last edited:
I've been to about half on the list. My favorite is still Charleston.

If we're strictly going by cities to visit, I have a hard time seeing how London, NY, and Paris don't make the list. That might not get clicks, but seriously, they're three of the most visited cities in the world for a good reason. If you're going smaller, I have no problem with Charleston (as noted above) or Barcelona. Where's Vienna? How is Siem Reap counted as a city, much less Ubud?

No way Florence should be on the list. Myrtle Beach is way better, even Conway's nicer than Florence.

Yeah, Florence is mid tier Italy. Just ask DemonDKE RIP.

I did not like Florence either. Other than the bridges and the old cathedral it's just not that great. And the Vespa drivers will run you over without a care in the world. Urban native Italians are assholes.

Also GTFO with Santa Fe, NM but no Paris or London or Washington, DC. Clickbait.

I did not like Florence either. Other than the bridges and the old cathedral it's just not that great. And the Vespa drivers will run you over without a care in the world. Urban native Italians are assholes.

That is one serious hot take.

That is one serious hot take.

Not a hot take. I was there for a month. The women in our group were molested like crazy from the moment we hit Italian soil, and one was hit by a greasy Vespa donk. I pulled him off the fucking thing and punched him. We had to take my buddy's wife to the hospital. The other dbags on Vespas laughed at the injured woman and me punching their "buddy"...the "tough guy" did not fight back. I guess he just liked abusing and running over a 108 lbs American woman.

Urban native Italians are assholes.

Another Florence skeptic here. Rome and Siena are both better.

Which is the #1 WASP vacation destination: Italy or France (specifically, Paris)?

No way Florence should be on the list. Myrtle Beach is way better, even Conway's nicer than Florence.

Florence gave us our newest basketball recruit, so they get points for that.

The women in our group were molested like crazy from the moment we hit Italian soil, and one was hit by a greasy Vespa donk. I pulled him off the fucking thing and punched him. We had to take my buddy's wife to the hospital. .

Well, that's not nice.

I stayed in Florence one night on a drive up to Washington DC from FL. I believe that is the last time I have eaten at an Outback.

Well, that's not nice.

I still get mad when I remember the incident. He's lucky it wasn't my buddy who grabbed him. Retired Marine Recon. Has not let himself go. He was in a store off the street and didn't see it but heard her scream. it's a really bad memory.

Back