• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top 15 Cities to Visit

Copenhagen should be on everyone's list.

Went there in June and thought it was fantastic. However probably only during that time of year.

So should Prague.

Wife and I are headed there for a weekend next month. I went for a weekend while studying abroad in 06 and don't remember much from that weekend other than the city was beautiful.

Not a huge fan of Salzburg the city. The province is gorgeous and a wonderful place to visit, but the city itself is very tiny, packed with tourists and something of a "Mozart Disneyland".

Graz is the much more interesting non-Vienna Austrian city to me.

I want this to be the new tourism video for Vienna, since it's so perfect. ("The island must remain the island" - the Donauinsel is a 20km long narrow pedestrian only island in the middle of the Danube that is basically Vienna's backyard and notorious for it's mix of everything from fitness geeks to nudist groups to families barbecuing and everything in between).

That list sucks and I lived in Charleston.

Santa f3? Cool for a day..
Where is Munich and Prague?

Been to -

#15 - Barcelona
#12 - Rome
#5 - Florence
#2 - Charleston

Other places I would consider for this list - Istanbul, Prague, Dubai, Paris, Summertime Chi. Would include Cairo and Petra if only for the pyramids/Petra, but in the bigger picture I understand why they wouldn't make the cut.

The women in our group were molested like crazy from the moment we hit Italian soil

Look at this dude. Molests a bunch of chicks right when he lands in Italy and then blames his sex addiction on Florence.

Back