• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top 3 Choices

Done deal. I heard Wellman just went to hanes mall to get the membership & Oprah is donating a plane which will be a Golden Corral one. Score.

Done deal. I heard Wellman just went to hanes mall to get the membership & Oprah is donating a plane which will be a Golden Corral one. Score.

Keep the Golden Retriever away from the chocolate fountain, please.

Golden Corral offers more than one steak per player on their steak days. Are you sure we can offer that?

We may have to cut some faculty though. The price it high, but it can be done. Some faculty just don't get it. Especially when Mrs. Smart will become a professor, then we really have to cut a few loose.

I've been reading these boards nonstop since Thursday and I've reached the following conclusion: the names we are going back and forth on are all massive upgrades. The fact that we are mostly likely going to get smart, howland, a maker , Archie, white, etc makes the last coaching search even more baffling. Bz credentials were absolute shit compared to the ones we are talking about now. Makes me angry just thinking about it, wtf was Wellman doing four years ago?

Anything is a massive upgrade. That's clear. Will it just be enough to be a regular NIT team with an occasional 10 seed? Or will we finally get our great coach?

I've been reading these boards nonstop since Thursday and I've reached the following conclusion: the names we are going back and forth on are all massive upgrades. The fact that we are mostly likely going to get smart, howland, a maker , Archie, white, etc makes the last coaching search even more baffling. Bz credentials were absolute shit compared to the ones we are talking about now. Makes me angry just thinking about it, wtf was Wellman doing four years ago?

Giving out bumpkins on I-40 cause he sure as hell wasn't doing his job as AD.

Run the numbers again. This time INCLUDE the chocolate fountain and a coach leather collar for the Golden Retriever please.

That might take us under 3 steaks a player. Unacceptable.

Run the numbers again. This time INCLUDE the chocolate fountain and a coach leather collar for the Golden Retriever please.

DR sent me a PM and said he had just won a case this week and had those covered.

Gregg Marshall and Wichita State already have the same airplane deal that Shaka is rumored to want.

I would hope so. He is at Wichita State after. If you can't find an alum in that town with a plane he can use, then there is no hope for the rest of us.

This deal is going to fall through over Rover's collar.

It's a crappy deal if the dog's name is going to be Rover. Gotta sweeten it up with something like Boomer, Wrigley, etc. I actually think Shaka will be a die hard Panthers fan and will name it Kracken.

It's a crappy deal if the dog's name is going to be Rover. Gotta sweeten it up with something like Boomer, Wrigley, etc. I actually think Shaka will be a die hard Panthers fan and will name it Kracken.

I like the cut of your jib.

The dog shall be called Deacon.

Next.

I swear I remember a shirt from back in the day that had like you know your a deacon fan and it was a top 10 or something and one of them was like "your dog's name is deacon"

I swear I remember a shirt from back in the day that had like you know your a deacon fan and it was a top 10 or something and one of them was like "your dog's name is deacon"

I have a dog named Deacon. Right of passage.

Back