• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top Chef All Stars (spoilers)

Good episode. Not sure how close it REALLY was but they made me feel like it could have really gone either way. It didn't seem like the drama was injected to make it more interesting. Deserving winner, although I thought he was the easy favorite for most of the season so that made a little part of me want to see the upset.

How about Jen Carroll heckling Andy Cohen from backstage on WWHL? She must have been absolutely plastered and can probably drink most of those chefs under the table.

Also, Bravo is showing a reunion show and the premiere of Top Chef Masters (season 3) next week. I love that there isn't a break (even though it's not nearly as exciting as a normal season).

Mike's new place is going to have pepperoni sauce on the menu.

Love Curtis Stone getting involved with these shows and America's Next Great Restaurant as well.

That episode made me excited about trying Mike's Pepperoni Sauce once Graffiato's opens. It's in the bottom floor of my building. Not real close to being done yet though.

ATL continues its domination of DC.

First Blaise, now the Braves! :woot

I'm from Atlanta and I'm a Braves fan, so no problem ;)

I think they both did great in the final episode, but I was glad to see Blaise win in the end! I don't know much about their previous seasons but enjoyed watching this one and can't wait for the next!

Mike deserved to win on the last meal. If they had judged this like they judged it when Josea somehow won, then Mike would have won. But they didn't. They gave the award based on career. LAME.

Anyway where is Mike I's restaurant in DC?

Mike deserved to win on the last meal. If they had judged this like they judged it when Josea somehow won, then Mike would have won. But they didn't. They gave the award based on career. LAME.

Didn't seem that way at all to me. Tom's blog goes into detail on judges table, and they simple thought his food was slightly better.

Just east of verizon center I think. 6th st?

I liked both Blaise and Mike a lot better this season than on either of their seasons and I agree Mike was WAY better than he was his first time. Definitely grown as a chef. Blaise has always been good but choked in his finale.

I think Blaise deserved to win, but sounds like both meals were pretty amazing. And Mike definitely had been dominating in the Bahamas.

Either way, I'm looking forward to trying Graffiato when it opens and would love to go to Flip (I thought I heard a rumor one was coming to DC? Like we need more burger places...I'd still go though!)

It's off of the King Street exit of 395, right next to Chicken Out and the Giant food store.

Working in Atlanta this summer and definitely plan on hitting up Flip.

I despised Richard in his season because he seemed to be really arrogant (not a Steven or Marcel, but maybe an Asian Dale). This season he has somehow become much more likable (as did Dale), though apparently I am the only one that thinks that.

Back