• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top Chef Boston (Season 12) - Wednesdays 10pm

HailToTheDeacons

Fantasy Sheep Champion
Reaction score
Only two weeks until the new season. Padma, Tom, Hugh, Gail, and Emeril will be judging & Last Chance Kitchen is returning.

Cast info here

Padma is running a pre-show challenge for local NOLA chefs to get a spot on the show. Has anyone been watching?

Last edited:
Anyone watching Masters right now? Strong final 4. David Burke is a legend, Bryan V is awesome, Jennifer Jasinski has some excellent places in Denver I've been to and Doug Keane is a 2 Michelin Star chef. We had a conference last week where he was one of the featured speakers on humane farming and he is just the nicest guy.

I find it funny that they included Padma, Tom, Emeril, Gail and Hugh in the cast bios. I get that they are technically cast members, but c'mon no one is going to be looking to check out the judges.

We have been watching Masters, Barca. Enjoying it, but I never like it as much as regular top chef.

I enjoy watching the show fine, but I'm never going to be invested enough to check out the additional stuff online. It actually annoys me more than anything. Put it on the show or just get rid of it.

for Masters they have the Battle of the Sous Chefs on demand, so maybe that'll be the case with this

Yes but it's not what this thread is about. Obviously I would avoid the Top Chef Masters thread if I didn't want it spoiled.

They need to have a season of Top Chef where the judges compete.

Stephanie Izard (season 4 winner) had a crazy wedding cake:

"Partygoers cut into slices of wedding cake made of alternating layers of Strawberry Nesquik-infused chocolate marble cake with bacon buttercream and a Cheez-It-flavored cake with a filling of chocolate ganache, peanut butter, and chocolate-covered Cheez-Its."

We had our big gala of the year two weeks ago and I spoke with Michael Voltaggio for a little while. Nice guy, very quiet and humble.

Not sad to see Aaron go. Michael continues to be a douche-rocket.

Last Chance Kitchen premieres after this week's episode.

Bump. We're down to the final 7.

I'm rooting for Nick and Nina. They appear to be head and shoulders above the rest, and they're cool people to boot.

Bump. We're down to the final 7.

I'm rooting for Nick and Nina. They appear to be head and shoulders above the rest, and they're cool people to boot.

I'm a biiiig Nina fan. Nick is also a good one. Stephanie is growing on me, too, but I don't think she's strong enough to win.

Back