• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Official Pit Dynasty Fantasy Football League Thread

I just need my opponent to score 80 2 more rounds in a row and then what can I say I am the winner.
giphy.gif

I didn’t even have a good week and even I would have had a chance to beat up D14 this week in the semis if he had won last week. I’m not salty either Gooner !

BUMP - Any Wake SLAPDICKS wanna co-manage next year's Champion with me? Accepting legitass inquiries within.

WARNING - Gooner's COMMISSIONER skills are QUESTIONABLE at best.

Just fill out this Application in a PM:

1) Are you a Panthers fan? If so, lol, I'm sorry.

2) Do you like Jared GOOF? Is so, WHY?

3) Which of the other owners here do you hate the most and why is it Gooner?

4) Are you functionally literate?

5) Which Emma is your favorite?

6) How do you feel about people who cruise in the left lane while driving?

7) Do you like QBs who paint their nails?

8) Do you have a THIRST for winning?

9) Rank these fast food chains: McD, BK, Wendy's, In N Out, Bojangles, Cookout, Arby's

10) Which Seinfeld character do you MOST identify with?

Anyone applying should know that tic's 4th best player CURRENTLY on his roster is Michael Mayer. Or maybe the ghost of Nick Chubb, I'm not sure.

Anyone applying should know that tic's 4th best player CURRENTLY on his roster is Michael Mayer. Or maybe the ghost of Nick Chubb, I'm not sure.
Don't let this nubber deter you; I am ABSOLUTELY LOADED. I'm a Ronco Roaster. Just SET it, and FORGET it.

Back