• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Official Pit Dynasty Fantasy Football League Thread

I want to live in the 0.77% of worlds in which tic accidentally makes the playoffs. The chaos of that would be incredible

Most interesting tab on that site is that it shows you what your record would be against each other team's schedule. For example, I would be 11-1 if I had played Barca or YB's schedule, but I'd be 7-5 if I'd played Gooner's schedule

Is that tool for fantasy football only? I'd be interested in applying it to our boards fantasy hockey league.

11.84% to make the playoffs. I wonder if that accounts for TIC not fielding a remotely competitive team NTTAWWT !

Is that tool for fantasy football only? I'd be interested in applying it to our boards fantasy hockey league.
No idea, might be interesting to try it. It asks you to tell it what site your fantasy league is on (Sleeper, ESPN, Yahoo, etc) and then to specify the league. I'm not in a non-football fantasy league otherwise I'd give it a try for you

11.84% to make the playoffs. I wonder if that accounts for TIC not fielding a remotely competitive team NTTAWWT !
It accounts for matchups, but not for projections or bye weeks. So it is using your and tic's average scoring from the season, which certainly doesn't consider that tic has dismantled his team and yours has improved.

It also isn't factoring in things such as Ghost not having a healthy QB to start against Gooner this week

Most interesting tab on that site is that it shows you what your record would be against each other team's schedule. For example, I would be 11-1 if I had played Barca or YB's schedule, but I'd be 7-5 if I'd played Gooner's schedule
And I would be 9-3 on yours. Are we able to trade opponents for future picks?

Week 14 is setting up to be totally devastating to at least 2 people, maybe more
Out of the 10 teams hoping for a playoff spot, somewhere between 1-3 of them will get their 8th loss this week. If Numbers and BigTree both win in Week 13, we'll have 9 teams still alive in the playoff race going into Week 14, which is pretty crazy for a dynasty league.

Jonathan Taylor questionable with a thumb injury (extent of injury unknown). Kyler Murray on bye next week when I face TIC in a potentially massive game. What could go wrong?!?

If Murray weren't on bye, pretty good chance I'd be dangling Ridder for Ghost since I have a better chance of outscoring him if we're tied for a playoff spot than Gooner lol.

Jonathan Taylor questionable with a thumb injury (extent of injury unknown). Kyler Murray on bye next week when I face TIC in a potentially massive game. What could go wrong?!?

If Murray weren't on bye, pretty good chance I'd be dangling Ridder for Ghost since I have a better chance of outscoring him if we're tied for a playoff spot than Gooner lol.
I already thought about offering up O'Connell to Ghost but he's on bye this week. Oh well

If everybody had played TIC's schedule this would be the standings:

1. Deacon14 9-3
2. Ed 7-5
3. Youngbuck 7-5
4. Barca 7-5
5. Mako 6-6
6. Gooner 6-6
7. TripleDeac 6-6
8. BigTree 6-6
9. Ghost 6-6
10. Numbers 6-6
11. Satan 6-6
12. TIC 5-7

Hey can you guys just not try and make me lose to Ghost, thanks

I find it more than a little humorous that @tic would be 1-11 against my schedule, he would have gotten everything he ever wanted.

I find it more than a little humorous that @tic would be 1-11 against my schedule, he would have gotten everything he ever wanted.
This is incorrect because I was destroying until everyone on my team died, but you stay jelly at my moves

D14: Overall pretty derpy, but god damn it, I love that man

Back