• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2010/11 PL Thread

Plus over here you have the wonderful insights of yours truly. Surely an added bonus!

Bryan Robson undergoing treatment for throat cancer. This news so soon after the Abidal news from yesterday.

Thoughts and prayers to both of them.

United are top of the League, in the semi-finals of the FA Cup, and quarter-finals of the Champions League.

Not bad for such a shit side. Not bad at all.

Just absolutely absurd if true.

daniel taylor
DTguardian daniel taylor
Unconfirmed: hearing that Sir Alex Ferguson has been given 5-game touchline ban (includes #MCFC semi-final) and £30k fine #MUFC

5 matches?!?! FIVE?! The FA is such a joke.

Tony Pulis: "Surprised to see [Dean] back on one of our games with his record against Stoke."

No punishment.

Dave Whelan: "If it was any other club or player, you can bet your life he would have been sent off."

No punishment.

Roberto Mancini: "It's normal - the big club usually has different treatment."

No punishment.

SAF: "Want a fair ref, a strong ref anyway, we didn't get that. When I saw who was reffing it I feared the worst"

5 match ban, £30k fine.

Yeah, that doesn't seem right.

You know what else doesn't seem right? The lack of PL games in March. Jesus.

To be fair, SAF's comments are noticeably worse than the other ones you posted. Still, not five games and $30k worse.

SAF's are worse than Mancini's and Whelans, but just as bad as Pulis' comments.

What is the point of making managers do post-game pressers if then you punish them for speaking their minds? It's just absurd. The FA are such idiots.

Post Avram Grant's comments. He is charged by the FA, but no word yet as to the punishment. That is some BS. He was also citing some Japanese warrior code, which is awesome.

SAF's ban is clearly a lifetime achievement ban of sorts. He accumulated all of the whining and they had to give him a big one before he retired

I read SAF could plead guilty and get 3 games or plead his case and get 5 if he lost. I guess he lost the case.

Back