• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2010/11 PL Thread

That would be a massive step up for Hughes. Don't really see why Bayern would do it, though. Would be quite strange even if he wouldn't cost them a compensation fee.

Why the fuck do I have A.W. Hamilton under my board name?

must be changed asap.

100 posts and you move up a level. To a better player...marginally.

If it's Kyle Visser I'm going to go start my own board.

citeh knocked out of Europa League.

35 years.

FUCK ALL.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Good call. Was going to do a massive recruitment of footy posters tonight after I got home.

Maybe Everton should stop being such a bunch of douchebags and the Liverpool E&P wouldn't have to go elsewhere and make another paper where they won't be banned and censored for telling the truth.

Wait, so both Citeh and Pool are out of the Europa league??? This is what happens when i pay no attention at work! AWESOME STUFF

Pool wanted out of the EUROPA league. Gotta concentrate on the regs league so we can finish top 5. DUH!

my gf has been following ray hudson live twitter without even telling me until today. I <3 her

Pool wanted out of the EUROPA league. Gotta concentrate on the regs league so we can finish top 5. DUH!

Good point! Did that HUGE signing from Newcastle play?? too lazy to look it up...and on the internetz...that's lazy folks

Good point! Did that HUGE signing from Newcastle play?? too lazy to look it up...and on the internetz...that's lazy folks

Yup he played. He played well from what I read. Well enough coming off injury. Caused some serious problems and apparently had a ball heading for goal and Kuyt got in the way. oh well.

Need some wingers who can beat a man 1v1. Joe Cole blows.

Back