• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2010/11 PL Thread

Maybe Everton should stop being such a bunch of douchebags and the Liverpool E&P wouldn't have to go elsewhere and make another paper where they won't be banned and censored for telling the truth.

Someone on Merseyside needs to start a new paper!

Real Madrid tried to sign the next Cristiano Ronaldo/Fernando Torres, Gerard Deulofeu, from us. DIDN'T WORK

I'd again like to laugh at citeh and liverpool for getting knocked out of the shit Europa League.

35 years. Fuck all.

I like the word egregious...I wanted to put something related to the actual thread...but that's all I got.

"They were very well organized and we knew the responsibility was on us to break them down and score a goal. If Andy's header had gone in in the first half it could have been a different outcome, but we never put anything past the goalkeeper."
- Kenny Dalglish

No shit! If the ball went in the net that would have led to a different outcome?!?! WOW, Kenny. Just wow. Brilliant insight.

Knocked out.

Without killing anyone, we've won it 3 times.

Entertaining to see Liverpool and City both crash out of the "Carling Cup with bonus miles" last night ... was at Luzhniki to see Spartak pound Ajax and advance as well. Been a good European campaign for me so far this year.

No shit! If the ball went in the net that would have led to a different outcome?!?! WOW, Kenny. Just wow. Brilliant insight.

Knocked out.

Without killing anyone, we've won it 3 times.

speaking of 3, 3-1 scoreboard BIATCH

Ha, fair. We were fucking awful that match.

They treated it like a Cup Final. Shows how small time they have become.

There's a couple like the guy who likes Reading and a guy who likes Fulham and then some other bit contributors who do not have memorable screen names/don't make memorable posts.

Also the minifrostylin

Ha, fair. We were fucking awful that match.

They treated it like a Cup Final. Shows how small time they have become.

I would say they treated it like a huge rivalry game more than a cup. It's always a big deal when y'all meet no matter what

Meh, it was obviously more to the players and fans than just a "rivalry" game, IMO. That nearly made their season.

They fully deserved the win, but their reaction when it just put them into 6th and United were 1st tells you everything you need to know about how far that club has fallen.

I'll try to recruit those others tomorrow. Know exactly who you are thinking of. Just cant be bothered to do it right now.

I get what you're saying, but I see it as more of a positive. The club and fans have been through so much with the old owners, talk even of administration, then a buffoon for their manager, their star player crocked and not wanting to be there, bad signings like Cole and Konchesky or whatever his name is, etc. Then the tide sort of turned with Dalglish, and Suarez and Carroll and the emergence of Meireles. And then that game was sort of the final test of if things were really headed back in the right direction and Pool def passed the test and the club and fans got to finally celebrate

I feel like that ramble didn't really convey what I was trying to get it to, but whatevs it's late

Back