• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2010/11 PL Thread

SAFs ban is total bullshit when considered along with the FA trying to force managers to talk about the match postgame like 30 minutes after it ended.

Either let the managers speak their mind or don't try to make the managers speak their mind.

How about holding refs to a higher standard? How was Sideshow Bob NOT sent off? Atkinson fucked it up. TWICE! Ugh.

Fuck the FA.

i agree with the first part for sure. i never understand how leagues get mad at the coaches or players for saying negative things when they're being forced to talk to the press so soon after the game when clearly emotions are still like a tornado swirling about

I read SAF could plead guilty and get 3 games or plead his case and get 5 if he lost. I guess he lost the case.

You read wrong.

He got 3 games for the "fair ref" comments. Then they also implemented the 2 match "suspended" ban for calling Alan Wiley fat last season.

No idea why calling Alan Wiley "unfit" was bad.
article-0-03E2149A000005DC-715_468x373.jpg

Interesting that Wiley retired from refereeing this season.... Also, it is telling.

i agree with the first part for sure. i never understand how leagues get mad at the coaches or players for saying negative things when they're being forced to talk to the press so soon after the game when clearly emotions are still like a tornado swirling about

1) digging the FOTC avatar. BAWSE.

2) Fuck the FA.

“I don’t know what Carragher was thinking but I do know what he did was not football,” said Nani. “He came to apologise after the game. But I was not happy. It is the second time he injured me. Before, he put me out of the game for two months. He always tackles like that. I don’t want protection. I just want the referees to be fair. If it is a red card, they have to give it. If they give the card, the next time the player doesn’t make the tackle.”

Preach it, MJ impostor.

Nani also said:
“When I saw my leg for the first time, I thought my season was finished,” he said. “That is why I was crying. “Afterwards, the doctor saw my leg and said I had been lucky because it just needed stitches and I would be out for two or three weeks. He is surprised that I could recover even quicker.”

Carragher's tackle was an absolute disgrace.

Last edited:
Good time for Liverpool in and out the door .gif?

The Robbie Keane Simpsons gif is hilarious.
keane-exit.gif

It is always a good time for this chart.

2uom26o.jpg

I'll throw up the one for Arsenal as well, since their season is tanking.

Arsenal-2.png

The 35 Million Pound Man getting a start in today's Europa League match.

Back