• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011/12 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Anyone know anything about Tom Cruise? No, not that Tom Cruise. The 20 yo defender who left Arsenal's reserve team last summer. He's on trial with the Revs right now. I think his only match was a Champions League appearance against Olympiakos.

Arsene Wenger says that finishing fourth in the Premier League and securing Champions League qualification is like a trophy for Arsenal.

:rofl:

Anyone know anything about Tom Cruise? No, not that Tom Cruise. The 20 yo defender who left Arsenal's reserve team last summer. He's on trial with the Revs right now. I think his only match was a Champions League appearance against Olympiakos.

Played some left back, some CB.

MLS seems to be about his speed. He's only 20 so who knows what he'll turn into. You don't know what you've got with defenders until later on in their careers anyway.

Arsene Wenger says that finishing fourth in the Premier League and securing Champions League qualification is like a trophy for Arsenal.

:rofl:

So this is how he's rationalized some of the garbage he's seen for the last 7 years. They HAVE been winning trophies.

Lack of squad competition, asinine wage philosophy. Let's hope these disappear.

womp womp

"I could have bought Joe Hart for £100,000 so we all make mistakes," Ferguson said.

9f540f44-a207-45a4-9b98-3eb19b700480.jpg

Wait... Suarez is seriously thinking of going to the Ajax v United match at Old Trafford on Thursday?

Seriously? Can the man not stay away from controversy at all??!! He has to stay away to let the story die down.

Back