• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011/12 Premier League Thread (NWT)

"We're top of the leagueeeeee"!

1-0 to the Cockney boys in the 28th. Perfect Noble free kick and Tomkins with the header finish.

Nicky Maynard with the tap-in after some brilliant build up play. Blackpool's defense are all over the place.

2-0!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackpool score well against the run of play on the break right before the added time whistle.

West Ham up 2-1 at halftime. Blackpool claims to be a second half team, so we'll see how we come out of the locker room.

All three Champ games 2-1 to the away (and better) team at the half. Odd one.

Blackpool attacking with four, just like last season's PL team.

Hopefully we can capitalize on the break.

Oh fuck. Green goes into a striker and sent off with a straight red! NO KEEPERS on the bench.

Blackpool has used all of their substitutes already, so if Bednar can't continue, we are 10 on 10.

I predict Lanbury will be in goal.

I was right, Lansbury in goal (Faubert goes off). Dumbass radio announcers can't figure out who we have in goal.

Bednar is just standing in place for set pieces, but is pretty badly hurt.

Faye with the intentional handball on the break, but is barely not last man and earns the yellow.

LOLOL. Lansbury is the second (current) Arsenal player we have had in goal for us this season.

Why wasn't there another keeper on the bench? I know its a 5 sub bench now, but COME ON.

Neither team has a keeper on the bench.

Faye injured and off, but fortunately we already had three center backs in. Tomkins probably moves back to CB and O'Neil into the middle.

I didn't know this, but the West Ham boards pointed out that Lansbury is the third choice goal-keeper for the England U-21s.

GARY O'NEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the edge of the area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-1 to the Cockney boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boy wasn't even supposed to play this year - career over!!!!! booyah!

"Ten men, we only need 10 men .. we only need 10 men"

We only win with 10 men ,,,,,We only win with 10 men la la la la ,,,,,la la la la

Is Vaz Te any good? He's always terrible in Football Manager.

No idea, really. This is only his second appearance. He certainly earned his goal though. Beat the offsides trap by chasing down a wing ball, beats a man and shoots with a slight deflection.

Maynard's first start too. Good stuff from the new boys.

Back