• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011/12 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Vaz Te is fucking GARBAGE. Fast tho. But GARBAGE.

A shit Theo Walcott, and y'all know how little I rate him.

Vaz Te is fucking GARBAGE. Fast tho. But GARBAGE.

A shit Theo Walcott, and y'all know how little I rate him.

Well he certainly gave his all for the shirt today, and if you know me at all, that is almost as important as being good.

Tevez has apologized to all those at Manchester City.

All he wants to do is "play football." I guess that's why he has been golfing and partying in Argentina the last 2+ months. What a twat.

So all of Reading's auto promo rivals win today. God the Championship is maddeningly difficult to get out of. Aaagggghhhhh!!!!

Perhaps Reading's manager knows this as he is in talks to take over at Wolves. Still optimism he'll stay though thanks to our new Russian billions (he'd be a goner if not for that I bet) and the fact WW are no sure bet to survive.

But seriously, fuck Wolves. Wasn't enough for them to take Kevin Doyle and Stephen Hunt. I hope that club roasts in flames (at least once said players are outta there)

Sounds like Reading have denied Wolves permission to speak to el manager.

Suck it Wolverhampton!

Bottom 6 in terms of games per failed cross claims in the PL

GKcrossflaps.jpg

The percentage of failed crosses would be a much better stat OptaJoe

I'll look that up in a bit...

Aces got NoVa --- time to get sponsored by OGBoards? --- phan09s girlfriend, and 2 players that Robbie suggested, both played in college. And some 5th guy that rated himself a 5 and said he was a "natural striker"

Megan probably won't sign back up as she could be moving soon.

Damn Reina, get your shit together.

As for the Aces, glad we picked two dudes Robbie played college ball with. Also glad NoVa's on the squad. Welcome dood.

As for myself, I'll be doing my long runs for my half marathons on Friday now so I can play on Saturday. Therefore until mid-April expect about 10 mins a half out of me. I'm gonna be sore.

United @ City has been moved to Monday, April 30th

Looks like I'll be taking a half day... no chance I can watch that one without a bear

Ravel Morrison has been fined £7,000 by the Football Association in response to a homophobic remark made on Twitter.

Back