• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011/12 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Hilarious!

man_united_fans_get_last_laugh_in_carlos_tevez_billboard_war.jpg

Adebarndoor is such a dumbass.

"What happened two years ago was an accident and I do apologise to all the fans of Arsenal. Sometime the emotions, we cannot control them, we are all human beings," Adebayor told talkSPORT. "I regret what I have done and I say sorry to everyone but at the end of the day sorry doesn't change anything. For me it's over.

"I'm looking forward to playing against Arsenal again on Sunday but believe me, if I have a chance to score, trust me I will score but as for the celebration, never in my life will I do something like that again.

"It will be a funny game [on Sunday], it'll be fantastic. I have a chance to play against Arsenal again, the club that gave me the chance to be where I am today. I have a huge respect for the club."

So he accidentally ran the length of the field to slide in front of Arsenal's fans. The only accident I can see happening is that he scored, because god knows he needed 20 chances to do it each game at Arsenal.

Adebarndoor is such a dumbass.

"What happened two years ago was an accident and I do apologise to all the fans of Arsenal. Sometime the emotions, we cannot control them, we are all human beings," Adebayor told talkSPORT. "I regret what I have done and I say sorry to everyone but at the end of the day sorry doesn't change anything. For me it's over.

"I'm looking forward to playing against Arsenal again on Sunday but believe me, if I have a chance to score, trust me I will score but as for the celebration, never in my life will I do something like that again.

"It will be a funny game [on Sunday], it'll be fantastic. I have a chance to play against Arsenal again, the club that gave me the chance to be where I am today. I have a huge respect for the club."

So he accidentally ran the length of the field to slide in front of Arsenal's fans. The only accident I can see happening is that he scored, because god knows he needed 20 chances to do it each game at Arsenal.

Haters gonna hate - vad

ArsenalD - bish

That celebration was sweet. Super lame that he's apologizing for it. He should play it up not down

That celebration was sweet. Super lame that he's apologizing for it. He should play it up not down

It would have been sweet if Arsenal had wronged him in some way. Like if Paul Konchesky, after being jeered regularly by the kop, somehow woke up as Leighton Baines (reverse jinx) and scored against pool and did that.

I still thought it was pretty funny.

Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Skrtel, Jose Enrique, Kuyt, Lucas, Adam, Downing, Suarez, Carroll.

Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Fellaini, Rodwell, Osman, Cahill, Saha.

THAT FUCKING BLOWS. What the fuck did he think happened there??? That was a fair challenge and not even close.

This game is now soiled. Unless Everton get the 3 points then this result is total bullshit.

That wasn't even a fucking foul.

Back