• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011/12 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Ever Banega forgot to use the hand break while pumping gas. The car rolled over his foot, breaking his ankle.

Carroll needs to sack up and realize he won't ever get a penalty on contested balls in the air. Yes, it's a foul but you haven't gotten it called once so just stay on your feet and give it a go.

I'm really captivated by this Cinderella cup run Liverpool is making. Its a wonderful story of a struggling side pushing deep into a major competition. Nice work!

WHAT WHATTTTTTT!!!

AC finally played well, mostly in the second half. He still bitches too much and gets called too much, but I thought he made great runs and even came back for Stevie on a play. Suarez struggled with his first touch quite a bit. Missed PK was horrendous.

The Congo player for Brighton played an excellent game. Really a threat with the ball every time.

Hey if you think that's good, Arsenal have this russian midget who scored 4 there one time. I think they'd sell him to Liverpool for a practice kit.

Arshaver has gotta be SICED for the upcoming game at Anfield.

I believe Fox is showing it in the US too...

Hey if you think that's good, Arsenal have this russian midget who scored 4 there one time. I think they'd sell him to Liverpool for a practice kit.

That day cemented the finger to the lips as my least favorite goal celebration.

arshavincelebrateR_450x300.jpg

arshavin-goals-415x275.jpg

I remember when he was good...

I remember when he was good...

Hasn't been the same since he absolutely dominated the UEFA Cup and the Euros in 2008 ... Zenit really ran him into the ground in addition to his national team responsibilities, and I don't think his legs have ever recovered.

He's just a shell of the player who did this:

Netherlands+v+Russia+Euro2008+Quarter+Final+8EQrPJSeu_yl.jpg

Back