• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Ha...I'm the only one in the Streak For The Cash group to pick Stoke to win or draw, everyone else chose Tottenham.

Arsenal is apparently trying to make Spurs look like a good team.

Did Carzola kick Williams' dog? He's crushed him twice now.

Glad Arsene decided he didn't need more defenders over the summer - Chambers has been exposed and Monreal not much better.

Montero was always going to get Chambers sooner or later.

I do not understand why Arsene did not go with Bellerin on the right given Montero's quickness with Chambers moved into the middle. As ONW said, it was a matter of time before Montero really beat Chambers and I personally don't have a problem with how Monreal played today, overall.

The back line is a fucking mess and sends a ripple effect thru the rest of the team. And it's all the more frustrating by the fact it was completely preventable with a signing or two this summer.

I'm completey frustrated and more pissed that I get to simmer in that frustration for another fucking Interlull.

Spurs fullback situation is a complete shambles. Walker being out for such an extended time is really, really hurting badly. Nobody else on the right side is worth a damn, and Rose has seemingly regressed.

As a neutral observer, the Arsenal and Spurs supporters on this thread have been pretty equal in their whining, but Nashvegas was the difference his squad needed today.

At least put Gibbs at RB move Nacho to LB and put Chambers at CB....or stop loaning/selling players until you have 6 defensive players left.

Footy fans can be real pricks - some Arsenal "fans" going off on Poldi after he sent a tweet about the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. I'd link to them if I knew how. ;-)

Back