• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Gibson has bones like glass.

We can't afford Rooney but I'd take him if we could.

We will fight over him with MLS in 2 years. Not sure what value a 32 year old Rooney will have. Probably could get a few years of 25 app/10 goals out of him. Think Louis Saha only with better hair.

We will fight over him with MLS in 2 years. Not sure what value a 32 year old Rooney will have. Probably could get a few years of 25 app/10 goals out of him. Think Louis Saha only with better hair.

A more expensive, less Scottish Naismith.

Thiago Silva saying that PSG is a bigger club than Manchester United and only Barca and Real Madrid are bigger. LOLOLOL.

Ryan Giggs is a bigger club all by himself than PSG.

CLfEnoFWIAAPcvC.jpg

this thread almost has a million views, how bout we hit that then get a new one?

dv7, I defer to you to start a new thread with new tags. That way, you get five tags.

I tried to start a new thread before this past season and people did not like that. I'll start a new one or keep this one...doesn't really matter to me.

I learned all I need to know about Conor Wickham from FIFA. He's shit.

Back