• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Injured his thumb pressing the button to take the picture. Out for three weeks.

Says the guy that supports the club that just agreed to pay Theo Walcott 140k a week. Because Theo definitely isn't injury prone!

If Rodgers insists on giving Devan Lovren significant playing time (he got lots of minutes in their preseason games) I'm going to rip my hair out. Just say no.

this would suck. hope the reports are incorrect.

West Ham say striker Enner Valencia appears to have suffered significant knee and ankle injuries #SSNHQ

Juan's gone crazy!

CLQxVa8WIAAwXxn.jpg

You can see the exact point Walcott realised that joining Arsenal meant he'd never lift a Premier League trophy.

CLQM217WcAAmXQP.jpg

this would suck. hope the reports are incorrect.

West Ham say striker Enner Valencia appears to have suffered significant knee and ankle injuries #SSNHQ
Just after scoring, as well. We are badly in need of strikers. Right now we've got *one* on the books that is healthy. One in the academy that might be good enough to see time, though he hasn't appeared since he scored in our first Europa qualifier. With Sakho suspended we had to start a 5 foot tall AM at striker.

image_update_ceb5ca34de028e64_1349255048_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

You can see Sir Alex still checking his watch waiting for their next trophy without him....

Can't wait. It blows that Liverpool doesn't have a Saturday match until match day four. Arsenal game on a Monday is a travesty for my bar watching ability.

Roy Keane hates selfies. Whatever those things are.

"We've the same thing … [every year]. There's too many Arsenal players interested in selfies, I think, whatever they are," said Keane. "Instead of focusing on winning Premier League titles, it's all about how their bodies look, how their hair is, more so than winning football matches, which is the way things are going.
"They've got good players, really good players, it's just one or two of their players are more interested in selfies and six-packs."
He added: "They've lots of good players, good characters who roll their sleeves up, just not those who are trying to get their pictures every day of the week, selfies."

rumors that Liverpool are going with Skrtel - Lovren for our first game (Stoke). I am so confused about why Sahko isn't an automatic starter.

Roy Keane hates selfies. Whatever those things are.

"We've the same thing … [every year]. There's too many Arsenal players interested in selfies, I think, whatever they are," said Keane. "Instead of focusing on winning Premier League titles, it's all about how their bodies look, how their hair is, more so than winning football matches, which is the way things are going.
"They've got good players, really good players, it's just one or two of their players are more interested in selfies and six-packs."
He added: "They've lots of good players, good characters who roll their sleeves up, just not those who are trying to get their pictures every day of the week, selfies."

I hate it when olds claim to not know what something is when they clearly do. "I don't "tweeter", whatever that is..."

Back