• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

You should spend more time grilling, then I wouldn't have to disabuse you of so many fantastical notions regarding Man Utd players.

2A97E25600000578-3165165-image-a-77_1437130446322.jpg

LvG has announced that Darmian will start as the 2, Shaw the 3, and Blind the 5 against Tottenham to open the PL season. Who starts at the 4 is down to Jones vs Smalling.

Juan and Wa$$a have the same look upon their face as I did when I saw this picture.

"Who the fuck is that guy?"

CLLHQkdWoAAS0hq.jpg

Garbutt is filthy. Heir apparent to Baines in more ways than one. Really wish he had a better loan situation than the Championship.

Besic injured to start the season. Cleverley showed he can play the holding mid position but he was more effective higher up.

Get into the Europa League for fair play, have 3 men sent off in 5 games. West Ham.
stupid and hilarious. All of the sending offs have been complete bullshit too, and would never have occurred in England. I haven't seen Collins' second yellow from yesterday because the game wasn't televised anywhere, but it sounds like it was equally innocuous.

Walcott has signed a new 140k/week deal at Arsenal for 4 years -- now in the same pay range as Alexis Sanchez and Ozil :tard:

Santi as signed a new 2 year deal-- haven't read how much he will be getting

Happy Basti = happy dv!

Back