• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

loked to me like tso was going to shake hands with wegner but wenger denied him

loked to me like tso was going to shake hands with wegner but wenger denied him

Throwing his runner up medal into the crowd was awesome, and he went back out to shake hands specifically to not shake Wenger's. The guy is great at mental games and has great results wherever he goes.

looked like he threw the medal into the stands after he was nearly hit by something throw out of the stands. it was really comical.

Roster version 1 has been finished for the Fantasy League. Only 237 adjustments until the matches start!

Rooney eyeballing his handler off-screen. Nice touch. Not an easy interview to navigate honestly.

I know it fell apart last year due to the site being in beta, but playtogga has made a bunch of updates for this season. The website is much more functional and the scoring has been tweaked to make CB and DM's more valuable.

0dde45b5655f62760622e373ea16d704.jpg

take him

the delicate first touch of an anvil and it just gets worse and worse the older he gets

He works hard and thunders the long ball. I'd take him.

Back