• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Only page one and you've already covered Jap pron. What have you left for discussion for the remaining two months before the season?

Also, my autocorrect wants to change pron to Odom.

Carl-Jenkinson.jpg

So even the crappy mid table teams like Everton and Liverpool have supporters on the boards?

Any idea how much a Arsenal v. Aston Villa ticket might cost on the secondary market?

To follow the tangent... Which is more twisted? Japanese pr0n or German pr0n?
I vote German, but it's very close.

So where's the fixtures?

2012/2013 Fixtures

Newcastle v. Tottenham is the only match from Opening Weekend that looks good already.

Too early for any predictions. Let's wait and see how the transfer window pans out.

Top 4 has to be Liverpool's goal every year, but it'll take time. Rodgers is the man to deliver. Let's just hope he gets his targets.

United at Goodison Park is always a tough match as well, JW.

Thought about mentioning that too.

But A) that'd be almost complimenting you (so fuck that)
and B) I'm reserving judgment to see what happens to Moyes

5 homes games (including the derby) and one away (Chelsea) after CL group games.

Flip of last season... United have 5 of 6 games after CL group matches away from Old Trafford this time around.

Last edited:
Back