• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

The tribal sleeves aren't as terrible as I imagined. I would really like the shirt if they had just dropped them altogether.

FIFA 13 set to drop in the US on Septemeber 25th. I'm counting down the days until I don't have to play FIFA 12 and it's broken self. You can only take so many arrant passes, forwards/wingers not making runs, and having players not run to the ball before you throw the controller through the TV.

All I know is that they better keep defending the way it is in 12. I'm going to be pissed if they go back to letting anybody defend well in that game. Used to be too easy, I like the changes to make it more tactical.

Just fix passing, thats all I ask. I swear sometimes ill have my joystick pointed to the left side of the field and mu player will spray a pass to the right back

You might let go of the stick before the pass is made, that's why that craziness occurs to me. Like when they randomly kick it out of bounds for no good reason, I realize it is because I started moving the stick in another direction before the pass was actually made. A bit annoying for sure tho.

My prob with FIFA is on manager mode the scouting is still pretty poor and on legendary you never get the ball back. Winning isn't even that fun

true story, I can beat Legendary 9 out of 10 times but hover around division 3/4 online.

Wow...so they fell for the "just send us some money to prove something and then we'll send you MORE back" scam?

Konichiwa, bitches.

01C640D46EAE4CB6BBC865DECB54DF63.ashx

Back