• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Tony V!

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5
Antonio Valencia wearing the No7 shirt next season...follows an illustrious group of players to do so! Love it!

I hope our away or 3rd kit is nice so that I can buy one because I'm not buying that monstrosity of a home kit.

ETA:
Powell to wear #25, Kagawa to wear #26

Last edited:
“I take the shirt with pride, but also with humility,” said Valencia. “The number 7 is very special. In recent years, few players have worn it. When I received the call [to wear #7] I did not hesitate to say yes, I wanted the shirt. I just want to keep playing and keep giving joy to the people of Ecuador and Manchester.”

He also tweeted: “I humbly accept the historic #7. Will do my best. Thanks to God, my family, ManUtd and all the fans for believing in me!”

Leighton Baines could not be reached for comment...

1608nid.jpg

Next step: fight with Fergie and a transfer. It's like the Arsenal captain band

Next step: fight with Fergie and a transfer. It's like the Arsenal captain band

Cantona?
Ronaldo?
Owen?

You have a point with Beckham tho. So I guess that makes it a 25% chance it happens with Tony V.

no foul there /\ :p

You mean the Baines holding onto Tony's arm for dear life before Tony brushes him off like a flea? They only thing you could possibly call for a foul on Tony there is the arm extending at the very end, but Baines is just as guilty of grabbing hold of that very arm with 2 hands first. That was so very impressive by Valencia. He completely beasted the best LB in the Premier League these past two seasons on that play. Just destroyed him.

West Ham are going to be on ESPN2 a ton in the early weeks. Strange.

Sunderland-Arsenal and Liverpool-WBA will surely be on ESPN2 and FSC the opening week. Hopeful Readings opener vs Stoke might find its way onto FS Plus

ManUnited third?
MANUTD12away.jpg

AC Milan away and third (the italian flag and "addidas pocket" are pretty weird)
MILAN212last.jpg

Dortmund
Marco-Reus-Dortmund-2012-Jersey.jpg

LFC third
carroll500_4ff31258df6bc914102248.jpg

I have been waiting for a couple of months now to get a Zlatan Milan shirt but after seeing the new kits I am thoroughly disgusted and have to rethink my purchase. The collars on their home, as well as the overall look are atrocious. The away with the pocket and flag looks terrible as well.

Goal line technology approved by FIFA. Could be in the PL by the New Year, should definitely be in place for the 2013/14 season. :wiggle:

Will also be in the Confed Cup, World Cup, and Clubs World Cup

ETA:
cost of installing goalline technology is between $150,000 and $200,000 per stadium, according to FIFA's Valcke.

Last edited:
Senegal and Ivory Coast drawn against each other in final qualifiers for this winters Cup of Nations. Means one batch of players won't be missing significant PL action this year

DV7, are games broadcast on ESPN or ESPN2 available for live streaming on FoxSoccer2Go?

I am close to investing.

Anyone on here live near G'boro that wants to play in a 7v7 league this summer? Games are on Sunday nights. Need a mid and a keeper :thumbsup:

Some of those West Ham games could get shifted off ESPN2 as well. ESPN tries to avoid showing matches without a top 6 team involved usually (maybe Fulham and Everton excluded)

Back