• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Bad ass.

Maroon-Manchester-City-Kit-Leaked-2012-13.jpg

Not so bad ass, but not so bad either.

Man-City-Leaked-Jersey-2013.jpg

These are confirmed.

I'd wipe my bad ass with both of them.

It's no Pizza Hut tablecloth knockoff, but it will do.

The kits must be designed like a tableclotch because we belong on top of the table.

Mancini, are you listening?
You better keep OUR trophy glistening
We'll be back in May
To take it away
Walking in a Fergie Wonderland

Goal line technology approved by FIFA. Could be in the PL by the New Year, should definitely be in place for the 2013/14 season. :wiggle:

Will also be in the Confed Cup, World Cup, and Clubs World Cup

ETA:
cost of installing goalline technology is between $150,000 and $200,000 per stadium, according to FIFA's Valcke.

Care to give an explanation of what the technology actually is or how it works?

So there's a thing as a Beach Soccer World Cup that FIFA sponsors?

Anyway...nice goal from a Dutch beach soccer player

I don't care to, no. Thanks for asking.

But Wikipedia can do that for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goal-line_technology

:rolleyes:

Awesome...a link with 4-5 different types of goalline technology.

Looks like the two that were approved were the Hawk-Eye system that's in place for tennis (which requires the play to stop to be reviewed), or GoalRef which there's not much info on.

The reason I asked you was because you seem to read shit on football daily, and while I try to follow this stuff, I don't read up on everything every day.

Do you know if different leagues will determine which system they want to use?...or will FIFA test them both out and choose one to approve system wide?

Marseille away
7509336214_e09239a51e_b.jpg

Inter
7510083578_887c64c31c_b.jpg

Valencia away
7512109446_236c1ae2fa_b.jpg

one of the Gallaghers standing on a box, looking old and douchey
l_597963.ashx

VKNG%20Final%201.ashx

Valencia has really fallen...used to have so much talent (Barca has bought its fair share of it, though) and shirts by Nike with Toyota as the shirt sponsor.

What's sad is that it was the Asian United website that made that mistake. COME ON!

That Inter kit is prettttttty pretttttty pretttty nice.

I'd wipe my bad ass with both of them.

Not so fast my friend. Arsenal could actually use City kits as a recruiting tool. Kind of like "what do you think of the new City kits? You play your cards right and we can put you in those kits in a couple of years. Sign with Arsenal, we'll develop you, and as long as your good enough to justify wages we won't pay, we'll ship you to City. Best part about it, is many of the players you learned with at Arsenal will already be there!"

Bielsa has left Athletic Bilbao. WTF?

Maybe they are about to sell players and he is pissed about that?

ETA:
Apparently he got into a fight with a construction worker that was working on their training ground and Bielsa wasn't happy with the progress, so they had a heated verbal exchange....

And then Bielsa punched him. Crazy bastard.

Last edited:
Back