• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Europa match today...

[h=3]Elfsborg[/h] 8 - 0
[h=3]Floriana FC[/h]
Damnnnnnn

Not so fast my friend. Arsenal could actually use City kits as a recruiting tool. Kind of like "what do you think of the new City kits? You play your cards right and we can put you in those kits in a couple of years. Sign with Arsenal, we'll develop you, and as long as your good enough to justify wages we won't pay, we'll ship you to City. Best part about it, is many of the players you learned with at Arsenal will already be there!"

Good one. But wiping my ass with them will make me feel better.

Deulofeu (Barca phenom type kid since he was really young) to Real Madrid youth player in the Euro U-19 (i think)

Bielsa has left Athletic Bilbao. WTF?

Maybe they are about to sell players and he is pissed about that?

ETA:
Apparently he got into a fight with a construction worker that was working on their training ground and Bielsa wasn't happy with the progress, so they had a heated verbal exchange....

And then Bielsa punched him. Crazy bastard.

I was going through security this morning in Buffalo and there was a Spanish family in the row next to me. Two kids, both of whom had Bilbao jerseys on. I smiled at their dad and told him congratulations, that Spain was a joy to watch the last month. I'm not sure if he was more excited about Espana's win, or the fact that a guy in Buffalo realized they were Bilboa fans. :thumbsup:

hahahaha, Andre Santos is a dumbass.

rEgtE.png

Well, whenever the casting call goes out, consider me IN.

I'll set it up again when I get back from Europe in late July. It's the one run by the PL itself.

Actually... thinking about it, we could do a live draft and just use the PL's games points for our players each week. That wouldn't be too difficult to do.

147873810-lucas-leiva-of-liverpool-in-action-during-a-gettyimages.jpg

all our problems are instantly solved, top 4 here we come

He has to reach the same form he had a year ago. I am not sure if we can expect that from him. We need a legitimate backup at his position too so we don't get F'd like we did last year if he can't play.

Lucas is very, very good, but he isn't going to make Liverpool a top 4 side just by being healthy. You actually need good attacking players to do that.

These Mancini to Russia rumors just won't stop. Would he really quit Man City right now? I'd be surprised.

Anton Ferdinand to John Terry: "How can you call me a cunt? You shagged your teammates missus. You're the cunt."

Truth bomb.

John Terry is wearing a light grey suit with a pink tie. He even dresses like a complete twat.

Terry's lawyer suggests that Anton Ferdinand made up the allegations to provoke a reaction.

AF reminds the lawyer that he isn't the one that brought about the charges and says that he would have preferred it all been dealt with by the FA.

Nice one, Mr. Lawyer.

Back