• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Hell of a ball in by Januzaj and Welbeck was this close to getting his 2nd and United's 3rd.

Fulham have pulled one back against Man City.... an equalizer would be nice. DO IT FOR DEUCE

Danny pulls up lame and has to be taken off... Chicharito comes on to replace him.

Dv7, if you're ever in Park Slope, Brooklyn, you gotta hit up the Black Horse Pub. A lotta great United paraphernalia. A Giggs woodcut, a signed Beckham kit, an Alan Smith lamp in the bathroom, a Wayne Rooney keg tap. They make a great English breakfast and a helluva bloody mary

I'm doing my part by taking a huge dump in here right now.

Dv7, if you're ever in Park Slope, Brooklyn, you gotta hit up the Black Horse Pub. A lotta great United paraphernalia. A Giggs woodcut, a signed Beckham kit, an Alan Smith lamp in the bathroom, a Wayne Rooney keg tap. They make a great English breakfast and a helluva bloody mary

I'm doing my part by taking a huge dump in here right now.

haha, will do. Thanks for the heads up.

Chich scores... but is ruled offside. I think Demel just might have kept him on...

Januzaj off, Young on. That should cure the diving problem!

Wow Hertha BSC beats Dortmund, 3rd straight home loss for them. What happened to Dortmund this season

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Young scores! Rooney assist after great work by Tony V down the flank. Great side-footed finish into the top corner.

3-0 and it could end up at 5 or 6. West Ham are just dreadful.

Terrible, terrible challenge by McCartney!

And the ref cannot stop play there unless he is going to give out a red card! Cleverley was through on goal with a clear advantage! Jones has been good today, but that was poor refereeing.

Back