• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I'd like for Koeman to be asked why he subbed Tadic off. That has changed all the momentum of this match.

Baffling decision.

Lambert looks like me out there. He looks like a beer drinking men's league player.

Joe Allen isn't looking. Runs into another player and falls flat on his back in a comical fashion. Foul called against Allen. Yeah, that made sense.

After a day of Schneiderlin not giving a shit he comes up with that.

And Shane Long why on earth are you aiming to the side with that header.

Very fortunate there. Mediocre performance but 3 points, just like the first league game last year. Southampton should be a top half team again

Extremely lucky to get the 3 points, we played nothing like the counterattacking team from last year. We spent a ton of money on our back line which still played like crap. All the same, we got the 3 points which is more than I can say for other teams yesterday.

I'm his biggest fan but Coutinho was shit today. He's going to have to be much better, and consistently so, for Liverpool to contend. Not a good sign by his performance today.

Glen Johnson was terrible. Gave away possession constantly. Gerrard looked slow (though he played incredibly hard). Southampton deserved at least a point, and probably 3.

Johnson was awful. He took two horrible shots that didn't come anywhere close instead of passing it off to someone who could actually score. Also, I'm pretty sure that on Southampton's goal he was just standing around.

I don't think Johnson was at fault on the goal. Clyne ran right past Lucas who stood flat footed and didn't pick him up. I don't like Johnson when he plays on the left mostly because he's far less dangerous going forward but defensively he was no better or worse than anyone else on the back line today.

John: "So David, who do you think will win the league this year?"

David: "I think it's going to be the team that scores the most goals."

Brilliant.

Back