• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

True. However Flamini is also just a squad player, not a reliable starter.

Coquelin, of all people, seems to be the preferred CDM now anyway. I missed the Arsenal v City game bc I was in the air but I hear he played well. It sounds like Flamini is going to be let go this summer.

I think it's far too early to tell if Besic is a squad player or a starter. Games like yesterday are a good example of why, if Besic is our best man, we're in trouble.

True. However Flamini is also just a squad player, not a reliable starter.

Coquelin, of all people, seems to be the preferred CDM now anyway. I missed the Arsenal v City game bc I was in the air but I hear he played well. It sounds like Flamini is going to be let go this summer.

B7zsuQ9IYAANKnX.png

Thx. You get your comparison statistics from another site?

Not really a surprise but Mourinho isn't pulling any punches in the League Cup semi today:

Liverpool: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho,Henderson, Gerrard, Lucas, Moreno, Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling.
Subs: Jose Enrique, Lambert, Manquillo, Lallana, Borini, Rossiter, Ward.

Chelsea: Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Luis, Matic, Mikel, Willian, Fabregas, Hazard, Costa.
Subs: Cech, Zouma, Ramires, Oscar, Drogba, Remy, Azpilicueta.

Referee: Martin Atkinson (W Yorkshire)

Not really a surprise but Mourinho isn't pulling any punches in the League Cup semi today:

Liverpool: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho,Henderson, Gerrard, Lucas, Moreno, Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling.
Subs: Jose Enrique, Lambert, Manquillo, Lallana, Borini, Rossiter, Ward.

Chelsea: Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Luis, Matic, Mikel, Willian, Fabregas, Hazard, Costa.
Subs: Cech, Zouma, Ramires, Oscar, Drogba, Remy, Azpilicueta.

Referee: Martin Atkinson (W Yorkshire)

Can't imagine that Rossiter will play but good to see him make the bench. Kid is impressive.

darn, I was hoping they would start a crummy team. Tie today, loss next week at Stamford Bridge.

Gerrard nearly scores from 30 yards out and then Can immediately gives up a penalty to Hazard. 1-0 Chelsea.

I'm just going to assume the flash player upgrade required on the site is BS.

Liverpool have had some really nice moves but no joy. Hazard went down easily but it was a stupid challenge by Can, clear penalty.

The Liverpool shout for PK at the end was weak. I guess you have seen penalties given for that....

Back