• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Amazing though we’ve signed all these players and have defenders that belong on division 2 teams. Spurs kicking it up a notch and we can’t even get a fucking shot on goal

Questions must be asked of big Sam for this one

They mentioned offhand that he was coaching for his “long term future” today. I assume he’ll be evaluated after the season but didn’t realize it was so dire for him already after his start there.

Well deserved equalizer for Bournemouth. Fraser is tearing Arsenal apart with his directness.

And now they lead! Jordon Ibe with his first goal for Bournemouth and it's 2-1!

all due respect to the danish magician, yesterday's match calls for an avatar change. son has pretty much equaled harry as my favorite player on this squad.

all due respect to the danish magician, yesterday's match calls for an avatar change. son has pretty much equaled harry as my favorite player on this squad.

Love his attitude as well. Busts his ass, stays positive and looks for his teammates to celebrate.

Ox scores, thanks for the salt in the wound universe.

of all the fantastic German keepers how the fuck did Liverpool end up with Karius? horrible job by their scouts

of all the fantastic German keepers how the fuck did Liverpool end up with Karius? horrible job by their scouts

It’s weird too, when Liverpool signed him all the people in German press said he was a top three keeper in the Bundesliga. He is terrible.

Liverpool is running a train on City.

Back