• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

RIP in peace to DV7, from arrogant blowhard who truly believed his club was the best thing in the universe and would shit on other mediocre clubs to being happy 13 points down because he got a completely meaningless win. That LOWF mentality wins out in the end
Lol where did I say I was happy about how the season has unfolded?

This is similar to Chelsea's disruption about 12 or 13 years ago.

Anyway be good, tintin, I respect your opinion.
6c03461ee2bfa6ff8deffd371ecadfef.jpg

Don't get mad at us that you aren't ITK the know with how the cool kids talk

RIP in peace has been the thing to say for quite awhile now

Just googled it, been around for like five years. As much time as I spend on the interwebs, things like that normally don't pass by me. *shakes fist at screen*

Iago Aspas now fourth the La Liga scoring chart. Liverpool sure didn't get much of that from him.

Just googled it, been around for like five years. As much time as I spend on the interwebs, things like that normally don't pass by me. *shakes fist at screen*

Iago Aspas now fourth the La Liga scoring chart. Liverpool sure didn't get much of that from him.

Does he take corner kicks in La Liga?

Back