• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Jesus, Young should have been sent off. How on earth do you miss that?

Nice, we're about to sub on a youth teamer in a tied London derby against the Champions. Moyes trusting in the kids! (And injuries. Lots of injuries)

Six years ago Chris Smalling sucked in a crucial game against Man City and was outclassed by Kompany on a goal off the corner. Six years on and nothing has changed. LOL.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

"Fuck off, you plastic fan."

Signed,

920x920.jpg

Last edited:
What a save by Hart on Giroud. He's been bad this season, but great game today.

Manchester is RED

I was up in the mountains with zero service. We went to lunch around 1 and I saw the score and put my phone in my pocket in disgust.

On the drive back to the cabin I checked again for shits and saw it was 2-2. Didn't know 3-2 until this morning.

Man City had a chance to win the title IN APRIL vs United, were up 2-0, and threw up all over themselves. Let's all laugh at City. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

That Gundogan goal was pure sex tho. What a damn player when he's healthy.

Speaking of that... isn't it time for him to get injured again? Or he can get transferred to another club and I won't try to mimic Brasky's Rossi Voodoo doll.

RIP in peace to DV7, from arrogant blowhard who truly believed his club was the best thing in the universe and would shit on other mediocre clubs to being happy 13 points down because he got a completely meaningless win. That LOWF mentality wins out in the end

Back