• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lots of whores in Washington DC. He will do well there.

Whenever I go to fancy bars with my friends that still work on the hill I’m reminded how hot our high class sex workers are. Saw one last night working the bar at Hay Adams that was a legit 10.

Whenever I go to fancy bars with my friends that still work on the hill I’m reminded how hot our high class sex workers are. Saw one last night working the bar at Hay Adams that was a legit 10.
So FUCK YOU, Putin.

USAs whores are nuber won!

Spy whores

7M5ve.gif

Most wins in an EPL season - Man City 2017-2018
Most goals in an EPL season - Man City 2017-2018
Most points in an EPL season - Man City 2017-2018
Largest goal differential in an EPL season - Man City 2017-2018
Most consecutive wins - Man City 2017-2018
Most away wins in a season - Man City 2017-2018

Dominant. Absolutely dominant.

And Ederson is a Guinness World Record holder to boot.

Last edited:
Twitter says that Martial showed up, found out he wasn’t in the 18 and bounced. Come to Liverpool!

I had grand plans to use my wildcard thing to make a sweet finale team in OFPL but looks like it's already locked for some reason? Sweet.

Togga for life, anyways

I had grand plans to use my wildcard thing to make a sweet finale team in OFPL but looks like it's already locked for some reason? Sweet.

Togga for life, anyways

Togga is way better but they went bankrupt this year and scraped money together to finish the last 4 weeks or so. Their future is not looking certain, which is a shame.

Watching Pool at a Liverpool bar with a friend this morning. The saltiness in ambient conversation surrounding both Spurs and Kane is amazing.

Spurs v. Leicester has been insane (mostly in the bad sense). Whoever spends 50M+ on Alderweireld hopefully does watch the replay of this one. He has gone from the best defender in the PL to an absolute liability in the last 12 months, his legs might have just gone with the injuries.

Remember when the trope was that Mourinho was abolishing Uniteds tradition of playing youth?

Minutes given to academy graduates in the league this season:

City: 106
United: 6,220
Spurs: 4,041
Liverpool: 1,582

Back