• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

A quite heated match in the early goings between Huddersfield and Man United. Tackles flying in and pushes all around. 3 bookings in the first 12 minutes.

That's Hudds for you, gegenpressin to the hilt!

[FONT=&quot]in the ten minutes since Victor Lindelof came on MUFC have conceded as many goals as previous eight PL games[/FONT]

burnley got hosed on that penalty call against man city.. that was a pretty bad dive...

COME ON! Lukaku does brilliantly to keep the ball in down in the corner and then crosses in for Rashford to head home. 2-1!

TWO MORE

You don’t win league titles with losses to Huddersfield. That was just awful.

Shane Long hasn't scored for club or country since February. How does he still start?

Boufal may not have done anything else since joining Southampton but what a goal. Best of the season so far.

Also find it comical that Arsenal supporters are acting like it is a good thing that their most talented play-maker leaving is a good thing.

I’m not saying that. I think it sucks if true. But if he’s already committed to ManU and has even told his teammates then he can fuck right off.

Jonjoe getting is first PM start

Vlasic starting beside Gueye. Would prefer Davies in that role, but besides that I can't complain

The tunnel shots before the teams come on the field are so awkward. It's awesome.

Back