• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Phil Neville and Ryan Giggs have both declared interest in our job. Hahaha no. Go manage some League Two team first you Manc rejects (yes I know the former was a captain at Everton late in his career but the idea that he's qualified for a job at this level is ridiculous)

Phil Neville and Ryan Giggs have both declared interest in our job. Hahaha no. Go manage some League Two team first you Manc rejects.

Phil Neville and Ryan Giggs have both declared interest in our job. Hahaha no. Go manage some League Two team first you Manc rejects (yes I know the former was a captain at Everton late in his career but the idea that he's qualified for a job at this level is ridiculous)

These posts complement each other nicely.

Claude Puel named manager at Leicester. A bit uninspiring, but we shall see.

My boys are fighting for slav! Great team goal to tie it up with spurs at wembley. 2-2 to the cockney boys.

Ohhhh Lookman so close

How Koeman never gave him a chance is beyond me

What a talent

We've had all the chances in the second half

God I'm sure it is going to be a soft penalty call to break our hearts.

Disappointing result but that was the best half we've had in a long time. Unsworth may not be the man to lead us going forward but he played a team of excellent young players today to an extremely close match at Stamford Bridge. Happy just to see Gylfi not playing. Encouraging performance from Beni today in Schneiderlin/Gana's place.

Heroic stuff from the cockney boys. Three unanswered second half goals to hold off a very talented spurs squad.

We're not going to win the cup. And this victory doesn't count for anything. But tonight might have saved our season.

It was also a remarkably clean game for a west ham/spurs match. Hardly any nonsense, and only a single dive from Dele near the end trying to draw a penalty marred what was a great match. Not a single yellow card given.

This match is starting to find some spice after a pretty uneventful 30.

Difference in the first half has been Spurs 3 CBs all being good on the ball and United's not - Spurs are backing off the press on Jones/Smalling/Bailly and swamping the midfield and forcing United into long balls over the top.

Bet Mourinho goes to 4 at the back soon to even up the MF, he can't have those 3 just standing around with the ball all match.

Back