• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Terrible own goal, Jesus Christ oh and then a clear as day penalty on Lennon not called. FUCK THIS

giphy.gif

Terrible own goal, Jesus Christ oh and then a clear as day penalty on Lennon not called. FUCK THIS

I'm going into full on the WHOLE WORLD is against Bestphan/Vad mode. There is no god. And nobody on our team who can score a goal outside of Rooney.

At least we'll have meaningful matches in April. The relegation scrap will be much watch TV.

We had a 2-3 minute spell of possession in their half a few mins ago and I had zero faith that anything would come from it.

Possession is pointless when nobody can finish.

This will end 4-0 Leicester.

A Center Forward, Center Back and a Winger who can actually finish (Lennon and Mirallas cannot)

That's the January window.

Loan/Sell what you have to of Klaassen, Schneids and Siggy to help finance it. Also get something for Robles, Lennon and Niasse (he's not any good) by the end of the season.

Pretty much agree although I'd settle for just a really good cf if nothing else. Rooney should absolutely not be the center piece of the attack but he is

I'm going into full on the WHOLE WORLD is against Bestphan/Vad mode. There is no god. And nobody on our team who can score a goal outside of Rooney.

At least we'll have meaningful matches in April. The relegation scrap will be much watch TV.

At least you didn't give up a goal in the 97th minute to the worst team in the league.

Back